Windows 10 PC (July public release / "Outsider Preview")
A bug in Windows can cause the app to crash when using the "New Window" command on multi-monitor systems.
- Microsoft Edge sometimes suffers from the same issue.
- This appears to be fixed in the Insider Preview builds of Windows 10.
A bug in Windows causes the touch keyboard to not appear in Tablet Mode when touching on text fields.
- This also affects certain other Win10 apps, like Groove Music.
- This is fixed in the Insider Preview builds.
Windows 10 PC (Insider Preview)
- A bug in Windows may cause mouse hover actions to stop working until the cursor leaves the window
Windows 10 Mobile (Insider Preview)
- Version 4.0.0 will crash when interacting with the Accounts page (sign out, add another account, etc) - Fix coming soon.
- The AppBar may be covered by the software OS buttons / nav bar on certain devices. - Investigating
- Some elements may appear too large on certain devices.
- Some font sizes may be incorrect on certain devices.
Windows / Windows Phone 8.1
Tweetium Pro purchases
- If you have purchased or renewed Tweetium Pro on one device, and find it is not being recognized on another, click here.
For help with any problems encountered using Tweetium, please e-mail email@example.com
Please post suggestions on our UserVoice page.
Release notes have moved to their own page.