Tweetium 2.0 brought all the great new design updates and features seen below. But a lot has happened since then!
Check out the app's full version history!
New themes!Tweetium 2.0 has a new default theme we think you'll love.
Dark 2.0Of course there's a dark variant too!
And all the original themes are still here.
TweetMarker support for Pro usersPro users can now enable TweetMarker sync in the Account Settings page.
Full size image viewerTap or click on an embedded image or a user's profile picture to see a full size version.
Live tile improvementsTweetium's live tile now updates more regularly with unread mentions and DMs.
Additionally, you can now optionally select a pinned list or timeline to feature recent tweets there!
Full change list
- New themes! A new White 2.0 theme is now the default, and a new Dark 2.0 theme is available.
- New logo and tile assets
- TweetMarker support! (requires additional Pro purchase)
- Connect tab now shows recent RTs of your tweets
- Improved live tile, and fixes to update behavior
- New option to show the most recent tweets from a pinned list or timeline on the live tile
- Added lock screen badge support (more frequently live tile updates if enabled)
- Users can now be blocked, unblocked, and reported as spammers from their profile pages.
- The search box is now collapsed to a glyph by default, giving more space in the nav bar.
- Search can now be used at smaller window sizes.
- Share target UI now respects font size settings and makes better use of space
- Images now open in a full-window viewer when tapped
- Enabled embedding for SkyDrive/OneDrive and i.imgur.com images
- There is no longer an option to mute yourself
- Fixed a rare bug where certain tabs could get stuck blank
- Fixed a bug where duplicate DM tiles could appear after collapsing a thread.
- Fixed rare crashes reported by users or Windows Error Reporting (Watson)